From Adblock Plus:
The free Mozilla Firefox add-on removes all annoying online ads from your browser. Adblock Plus for Firefox \ blocks all intrusive advertisements everywhere on the web and makes your browsing experience extensively more enjoyable! Adblock Plus supports free content by allowing non-intrusive ads by default (if you think this is a bad idea, you can turn it off). Adblock Plus blocks all types of annoying ads including: Youtube video ads; Facebook and Twitter ads; Pop-ups and banners; Sneaky ads that aren't labeled as "ads"; Ads that disrupt content.
The most beloved adblocker also offers optional protection against malware and tracking while letting you disable social media buttons that can track you if even if you never click "like." Adblock Plus for Mozilla Firefox is currently equipped with over 40 potential filter lists. Adblock Plus is proud to have started the Acceptable Ads initiative in order to provide a compromise to websites with non-intrusive ads (configurable).
What's new in this version:
Version 2.6.3: This release introduces a new notification that shows up the first time users visit a website which show obtrusive anti-adblock messages asking them whether to block those or not. Apart from this addition it also includes the following changes: Fixed: Pipe character in filters interpreted wrong under some circumstances Fixed: Share window on first-run page doesn't appear?
Most computer users know how to uninstall program from Add or Remove Programs. Here are detailed Adblock Plus for Mozilla Firefox removal steps:
1. Press Ctrl +Alt + Delete together to open the task manager. Then click the "Processes" tab. Scroll down and highlight the Adblock Plus for Mozilla Firefox.exe file. Choose "End Process" to end its
2. Click "Start" on your computer screen. Then click the "Control Panel."
3. Double-click the "Add or Remove Programs" icon on the control panel window. Scroll and highlight "Adblock Plus for Mozilla Firefox" on the programs window.
4. Click "Remove" to begin the uninstall process. Click "Yes" to confirm your desire to uninstall Adblock Plus for Mozilla Firefox.
5. Click "Next" to continue the uninstall process. A status bar will show the percentage of the uninstalling. When it is complete, Adblock Plus for Mozilla Firefox will be uninstalled from your computer.
However, after you remove the game from your windows, the uninstallation is not completed. You need to remove remaining registry entries for Adblock Plus for Mozilla Firefox.
1. Remove the application registry keys from the registry, if they are available. Make a backup copy of the registry before you edit it.
Note: Log in to the computer as an Administrator to modify your registry.
2. Choose Start > Run, and type regedit in the Open textbox; click OK.
3. Navigate to one of the registry keys listed below and select it in the left panel; it appears in the registry editor as a folder.
4. Choose Edit > Delete. Click Yes in the Confirm Key Delete dialog box.
5. Repeat steps 1-3 as needed for any remaining registry entries.
6. Remove any registry entries associated with Adblock Plus for Mozilla Firefox.
Video Show: How to Delete windows registry key?
The standard uninstallation process erases the program, but leaves behind dome traces that clutter the registry, resulting in computer errors and slowdowns. Computer savvy people can be confident with a full removal of Adblock Plus for Mozilla Firefox. But novice users, that is too hard to perform the process. If you do not like to take a great deal of time to uninstall program manually, it is recommended that you choose the follow method to force remove unwanted Adblock Plus for Mozilla Firefox.
Force uninstall Adblock Plus for Mozilla Firefox in minutes
Help Uninstaller can completely remove unwanted programs for you. It will clean out all the stuff normally left behind. That saves you precious hard drive space. Besides, it can also clean other areas of your computer; permanently delete specific files and folders, and clean out Web tracks from your browser.
Help Uninstaller features
3 + Times faster than the Add/Remove Program
Bring you a quicker and happier uninstallation experience
Fast refer to the installation folder of the program Once you double click the program to uninstall in the program list, Help Uninstaller soon refers to the installation folder on hard drive to get rid of.
Quickly scans the details of the program It quickly uninstall the program with the original uninstall wizard of that program, and then quickly scan the left registry and files to completely uninstall.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
1. Quit and exit any running browsers.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Help Uninstaller as below:
4. Click the Adblock Plus for Mozilla Firefox to be uninstalled in the "Display Name" list.
5. Click the "Uninstall" button to start the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software