From Gelios Software:
3D Fish School Screensaver features schools of up to 100 marine or freshwater fish swimming among bubbles within an animated underwater backgrounds. The screensaver allows you to choose from saltwater or freshwater virtual aquarium or you can turn it into a sea bottom enjoying very soothing underwater effects and sounds. The screensaver comes with controls that allow you to set the quantity of fish or bubbles as fish swim their way around. If you have multi-monitors or a widescreen TV, you can enjoy a huge fish tank by using the multi-monitors settings of the screen saver.
What's new in this version:
Version 4.994 updates the freshwater background.?
First step, remove 3D Fish School Screensaver from the list of installed programs.
1. Exit the program by right clicking its icon on the Taskbar.
2. Click Start menu and then Control Panel.
3. Double click Add/ Remove Programs and navigate 3D Fish School Screensaver.
4. Click Remove to uninstall it.
Second step, delete the entries created by 3D Fish School Screensaver in the registry.
For computer novices who are experienceless, you'd better do the performance under Safe Mode. Restart your computer in Safe Mode by repeatedly pressing the F8 key during startup
until the advanced options are displayed. Select Safe Mode and press ENTER.
1. Click Start and choose Run in the menu.
2. Type regedit and hit Enter.
3. On the left side is the registry settings tree, use it to go to
4. Look through each of them until you find one that has the key DisplayName (on the right) with name 3D Fish School Screensaver in it.
Notice the key UninstallString ĘC this key points to the uninstall program, and the log file usually resides in the same folder as that program.
5. Delete the key in which you've found the DisplayName key with the value equal to 3D Fish School Screensaver.
Video Show: How to Delete windows registry key?
Automatically Uninstall 3D Fish School Screensaver within Minutes
As you can see, it is not so simple to remove program manually, and sometimes can be complicated. You should consider investing in registry cleaner software to clean program settings. The best complete method to remove 3D Fish School Screensaver from your PC involves using an uninstaller program that can remove all parts of the program properly automatically and with relative ease to the user. You can download specialist software to uninstall programs that you are having issues with. There is one option that can be downloaded and tested for free called the Help Uninstaller.
What Is Help Uninstaller?
Help Uninstaller is a professional uninstall program which designed to help people remove stubborn software or any unnecessary windows programs. Compare with the Windows Add/Remove Programs or the program built-in uninstaller, it will help you to uninstall programs completely and will not leave any leftover components, related folders or registry entries. With its advanced and fast algorithms, Help Uninstaller will display all programs in the program list and analyze the data of application which you want to remove, before the next step of uninstalling. Therefore, it is a very safe to remove any programs with Help Uninstaller. Moreover, Help Uninstaller is super easy to use, no matter you have any computer knowledge or not. With the help of Help Uninstaller, it will return you a health and clean computer.
Why to use Help Uninstaller Pro?
Remove programs easily
Solve uninstall problems
Uninstall stubborn programs
Delete leftover data after regular uninstall
Avoid installation errors
No more update problems
Learn what changes programs make on your computer during their installation
Achive best uninstall results and experience
1. Quit and exit any running browsers.
2. Run Help Uninstaller.
3. Select or insert the option, Show Windows installer, on the main panel of Help Uninstaller as below:
4. Click the 3D Fish School Screensaver to be uninstalled in the "Display Name" list.
5. Click the "Uninstall" button to start the removal.
Video Show: How to Uninstall Program with An Uninstaller Software